Nursery Mood Board || Little Moon Boy
You guys. We're having another BOY! Turner is going to have a little brother! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am about this. We had a second option boy name picked out when Turner was born that we LOVED and decided to use it for our next one. Grey Matthew Salter.
I've been nesting big time now that I know the gender. I'm a total freak when it comes to decorating the nursery. I've completely torn apart Turner's room and gone through all of his old clothes. (So glad I kept them! The newborn stuff is so little and got hardly any wear so it still looks brand new!) It's getting me SO excited to have a little baby around the house again.
We're going to try and get the third bedroom in the basement all finished/remodeled so Turner can move down there and I can get started on baby Grey's vintage space themed nursery!!! I created a mood board -- because I love creating them -- and to guide me while decorating before baby arrives! All items are numbered and linked at the bottom of this post. Let me know what you think!
1. Gray/Ivory Wool Rug - Target - $249.99 | 2. White Pendant Lamp - Ikea - $24.99
3. Abstract Toddler Quilt - 2ndStitchtotheRight - $249 | 4. DIY Moon Mobile Inspo - Kelly Lamb
5. Singlar Crib - Ikea - $79.99 | 6. Fable Oak Armchair Inspo - Sold in Australia and New Zealand
7. Peek-a-boo Astronaut - Art.com - $30 | 8. Retro Rocket Print - ElephantJuiceNZ - $5.49
9. Full Moon Antique Print - BySamantha - $14 | 10. Navy Stars Crib Sheet - SheetWorld - $18
11. Rocket Toy - AtelierSaintCerf - $28.26 | `12. Modern Throw Pillow - LoveJoyCreate - $38
13. Triangle Print - MelindaWoodDesigns - $5 | 14. Metal Letter G - Hobby Lobby - $15
15. Ceramic Yellow Lamp - Land of Nod - $139 | 16. Astronaut Stuffie - LoveJoyCreate - $30
17. Constellation Print - MelindaWoodDesigns - $5 | 18. Tarva Dresser - Ikea - $149
One more thing...what do you guys feel is essential for baby #2? It's another boy so clothes are pretty covered. We still have a car seat, crib, changing table, baby carrier, single stroller, bumbo, and bassinet. I feel like most things I want for baby #2 are for my enjoyment and because I'll need to accommodate two children instead of one. My main things on the list are a double stroller, covered goods nursing cover (my old one was a pain), huge diaper bag/backpack, puj tub so I can bathe newborn separate from Turner while still super little, but still do all the bathing at the same time. Those may seem like silly items to some, but I feel like they will make my life so much easier. Please help me!! Leave comments below with your must haves! Lots of love!